Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How He Loves

This morning I was listening to i tunes and the song How He Loves came on by the David Crowder Band. Part of the lyrics of the song are:

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

I was pondering on these lyrics, thinking about us being like a tree bending beneath His mercy. Oh what Mercy he shows us. We are all sinners saved by His grace, what Mercy and compassion he showed us by allowing His one and only Son to die for us.

"His mercy is from generation to generation on those who fear Him."Luke 1:50

I marvel at His mercy and grace. God is so wonderful.

Dear Lord,

Help us as we go throughout our day, help us Lord to always seek You first and remember that your mercies are new every day Lord. Lord we love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment